[mpiwg-rma] RMA Chapter Committee Overview / No meeting today

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Sep 7 08:17:16 CDT 2023

Dear all,

I have to cancel today's meeting but I prepared some slides summarizing
the changes to the RMA chapter:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14P-uVsVByJC56mfjWwNskswEuRhKr8JSTj8nA6an6A0/edit?usp=sharing

The first slide contains a list of all PRs that affected the chapter,
with the WG changes highlighted. I haven't done such a summary in the
past so I am not sure if this is the right format. If we need more
details I can add slides for each change. Please let me know here or on
Slack if that's the case. Otherwise I will just talk through each of the
changes.

There is a link to the PDF diff in the slides. The list of CC members is
on the last slide. Please check and let me know if you want to be added
to that list (or taken off in case you're on it).

I hope to see some of you next week in Bristol!

Cheers
Joseph