[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG Meeting this week

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Wed Oct 18 19:42:54 CDT 2023

Dear all,

After a bit of a break I'd like to meet again to discuss the progress
Thomas and I have made on the signalling API. We had a chance to meet in
person last week and came up with an interface that combines PSCW and
passive target synchronization into a unified API. We'd like to get some
feedback on this so we know where to go from here.

We'll meet in the usual spot Thursday (October 19) at 10am Central US /
11am Eastern US / 5pm Central Europe. The connection info is as always
at https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/mpi-standard/wiki. Please let me know if
you cannot access that page so I can add you to the github group.

See you there,
Joseph