[Mpi3-rma] MPI-3.1 consideration slides

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 3 10:00:26 CST 2012

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the meeting this week.  I can
join the working group sessions by phone if we are able to set something
up.  I would like to add the following items to the working group's agenda:

MPI 3.0 errata:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/346
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/347
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/348
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/350

Corrections for MPI 3.next:

Shared memory window attribute query mechanism:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/344

Dynamic window displacements:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/349

Thanks,