[mpiwg-hybridpm] Memory Allocation Kinds acknowledgements

Rohit Zambre rzambre at nvidia.com
Wed Oct 18 10:24:38 CDT 2023

Hello,

A gentle reminder about this email in case you missed it.
Thanks to those who have sent their names so far!

Regards,
Rohit

From: mpiwg-hybridpm <mpiwg-hybridpm-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org> on behalf of Rohit Zambre via mpiwg-hybridpm <mpiwg-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 10:04 AM
Cc: Rohit Zambre <rzambre at nvidia.com>
Subject: Re: [mpiwg-hybridpm] Memory Allocation Kinds acknowledgements
External email: Use caution opening links or attachments

Hi everyone,

I’m preparing the list of members to include as part of the acknowledgements section in the Memory Allocation Kinds side document. We don’t keep attendance of meetings, so it’s challenging to generate this list.

Could you please respond if you’d like to be included in the list?
Anyone who has participated, even if just as a listener, should feel welcome to request an acknowledgement.

Thank you,
Rohit