[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting Tomorrow

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:54:52 CDT 2023

If anyone is getting a 404 when trying to access this link: (1) please make
sure you are logged into GitHub and (2) if still not working, send me your
GitHub ID and I'll add you to the group. GitHub helpfully reports a 404
(not found) when you don't have access to the given page. Why not 403
(forbidden) is a mystery...

https://github.com/mpiwg-hybrid/mpi-standard/wiki

Meeting link has been sent to Michael separately (thank you, Dan!).

 ~Jim.