[mpiwg-hybridpm] Info Keys Ticket

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Nov 20 13:09:25 CST 2014

Hi All,

One of the objections last time was that these keys seem like a good
idea for performance but there's no implementation/proof. We'll need to
collate some of the existing research that shows this gives a
performance benefit in order to address that objection.

Cheers,
Dan.

On 20/11/2014 13:03, Jim Dinan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to bring forward the following ticket on communicator
> info keys for a formal reading at the upcoming meeting:
> https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/461.
>
> This ticket contains the no_any_tag and no_any_source info keys from
> #381 on which we were able to reach consensus. There are lots of other
> good ideas on #318, and we will continue to work on moving those ahead.
>
> Please send feedback.  The deadline for changes to the proposal is Sunday.
>
> Thanks,
>  ~Jim.

Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3FD
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*