[mpiwg-hybridpm] Updates to tickets 357 and 411

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Fri Feb 14 22:03:58 CST 2014

Folks,

I’ve updated tickets 357 and 411 based on the discussion during the
telecon today.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/357
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/411

There are some more changes to ticket-411, since I had missed out the info
keys in the I/O and dynamic processes chapters (duh!).  I’ve included all
of those now.  I’ve also searched for “infokey” throughout the MPI
standard and cross-referenced the keys with those listed in the appendix.
As far as I can tell, I got all info keys this time.

Jeff: I couldn’t find any other place to mention that the info key
namespace is reserved.  So I left it at the start of the Info chapter.  If
you find the other place for it, please let me know.

Sorry for getting these in so late.  I’ll send these out to the Forum now,
but if anyone gets a chance, I’d appreciate it if you can make one more
pass on these tickets.

Thanks,

  — Pavan