[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting Today

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:38:14 CST 2014

<Minutes from todays meeting>

Attendees: Jeff and Jim

Outcomes:
- Jeff will remove device and topology from 372, leaving it to focus
exclusively on filepaths.
- Ticket 372 will be migrated into the I/O WG due to its close
connection to file I/O.
- Topology and devices will be deferred for the future.
- NUMA within shared memory was noted as something for the future, but
seems impossible to standardize right now.

Please follow ticket 372 if you wish to know more.

Jeff