[mpiwg-ft] Fwd: [mpiwg-sessions] Sessions WG topics for 1/22/24 and other items

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Mon Jan 22 02:53:36 CST 2024

Dear WG members,

The Session WG will be reviewing topics that are relevant for our activities. I propose we attend their meeting this week to facilitate future discussion.

Monday 22, 9 AM US CST

The connection information is found here. If you can't access the page contact me directly.
https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/mpi-standard/wiki

Best,
Aurelien