[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Con Call

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:46:34 CST 2015

I'm sorry I missed the telecon.  It landed right in the middle of my
lunch hour and my calendar notification was missed.

I am reading through the proposal now and will try to provide some
content related to RMA soon.

One small comment on the current document (ticket 323 ft.pdf):

"If process 0 in 6 MPI_COMM_WORLD has failed, it is possible that no
process returns from MPI_FINALIZE."

This is assuming the process 0 hosts MPI.  Does MPI-3 specify that
hosted MPI is hosted by rank 0?  If not, then I think that text should
be generalized to:

"If any process in MPI_COMM_WORLD has failed, it is possible that no
process returns from MPI_FINALIZE."

Jeff