[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Con Call 2014-04-29

Wesley Bland wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 29 13:39:11 CDT 2014

FYI, I've updated the version of the PDF available on the wiki page:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/User_Level_Failure_Mitigation.
This is the latest version including changes made in the past couple of
weeks. If you'd like to follow along during the call, this is the version
I'll be using.

You can find the PDF under Attachments > mpi31-report-ticket323.pdf

Or just click this link:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/User_Level_Failure_Mitigation/mpi31-report-ticket323.pdf

I haven't updated the PDF on the ticket since it will still have some more
minor tweaks between now and then based on discussions with the RMA and
Tools groups.

Thanks,
Wesley