[Mpi3-ft] Latest version of chapter

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Fri Oct 21 12:28:28 CDT 2011

I just wanted to note that we want to distribute a copy of this
chapter to the MPI Forum before the meeting. As such we are planning
on sending out a copy at COB today (so Friday ~5:00 pm EDT) so that
people have an opportunity to look at the document before the Monday
plenary. So please send any edits or comments before COB today, so we
can work them into the draft.

We will post the draft to the ticket, so that people know where to
look for the current draft.

Thanks,
Josh