[Mpi3-ft] Nonblocking Process Creation and Management

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Tue Jan 12 16:03:46 CST 2010

I extended and cleaned up the Nonblocking Process Creation and
Management proposal on the wiki:
    https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/Async-proc-mgmt

I added the rest of the nonblocking interface proposals, and touched
up some of the language. I do not have an implementation yet, but will
work on that next. There are a few items that I need to refine a bit
still (e.g., MPI_Cancel, mixing of blocking and nonblocking), but this
should give us a foundation to start from.

I would like to talk about this next week during our working group
slot at the MPI Forum meeting.

Let me know what you think, and if you see any problems.

Thanks,
Josh