[Mpi3-ft] Quiescence Interface

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Wed Jan 28 11:13:44 CST 2009

Starting discussion on this proposal at the next forum meeting sounds
fine to me. I don't know if we need to devote the whole time to this
proposal, but I can prepare a few things for our discussion. I hope
to have a basic prototype ready by then too.

I can contact Paul Hargrove (BLCR) to see if he would be interested
in attending this discussion. Since this proposal is a collective
operation, it might be useful to have someone from the collective
working group sit in to make sure the proposal is phrased appropriately.

Cheers,
Josh