[Mpi3-ft] Communicator Virtualization as a step forward

Greg Bronevetsky bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 12 13:49:53 CST 2009

>Heh OK. :)  Oh well, maybe my statements can then provide some
>motivation for users that are interested in FT at very least :).

Right, and thanks for the comments! BTW, we are specifically worrying
about limiting the effect of the API extensions on performance.
However, I'm not sure how we'll deal with people who want to turn FT
off. We tossed around the idea of multiple levels of FT support but
I'm not sure where we left it.

Greg Bronevetsky
Post-Doctoral Researcher
1028 Building 451