[MPIWG Fortran] Several Fortran errata tickets passed

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Jun 5 16:58:16 CDT 2014

The following Fortran-related tickets were passed this week at the MPI Forum meeting:

393: Fortran module CONTAINS - Advice to implementors
403: Error in description of size-specific types
415: Errata: mpi_f08 MPI_Status must use INTEGER fields
424: Incorrect Fortran type for flag in IMPROBE

I'll start committing text for these tickets to the official MPI-3.1 directory once I get a few more reviews of the PDF I sent (that incorporated the gigantic BIND(C) errata).  Hint.  ***Hint***

Here's the mail where I requested the reviews:

    http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpiwg-fortran/2014/05/1495.php

The following Fortran-related tickets were NOT passed this week:

427: Fortran cross-reference update (ticket-0)

This ticket needs a bunch more work; parts of it may re-surface for the Japan Forum meeting.

jsquyres at cisco.com