[MPI3 Fortran] No Fortran next week

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Fri Oct 17 10:30:42 CDT 2008

The world Fortran standards body is meeting in Japan next month.  At
that time, there will be several votes taken on what will go into the
next standard.  Until we get feedback from the Fortran committee, we
can't do much more on the Fortran bindings.

The December meeting will be a good time to discuss where the Fortran
standard is going and start to finalize the Fortran MPI bindings.  I'm
hoping to be able to attend this meeting.

Cheers,
Craig