[mpiwg-abi] [MPIWG Fortran] MPI Fortran ABI discussion scheduling and agenda

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:37:18 CDT 2023

Yes, you are right, but MPI_DOUBLE_PRECISION is a unique predefined
datatype, and we need to understand what size it is, regardless of how it
relates to MPI_REAL, MPI_REAL4, MPI_REAL8 or MPI_REAL16.

DOUBLE PRECISION and MPI_DOUBLE_PRECISION are the least of my concerns
right now.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond