[mpiwg-abi] asynchronous voting to determine what requires more discussion (ie a meeting)

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 02:10:33 CDT 2023

I do not think we need a meeting unless things are complicated or
controversial.

I posted a Google Sheet link on Slack so we can vote on a bunch of things
asynchronously.  If we don't have a consensus, I'll schedule a meeting.

1. MPI_Status object definition.
2. Buffer address constants.
3. BSEND overhead
4. String length constants

We discussed string constants a bunch already but many people didn't
comment, so it is not clear what the overall group attitude is.

I can share the Google Sheet link if necessary, but I won't post it on a
public mailing list.

Thanks,

Jeff

--