[Mpi-forum] Last Call for Readings, Ballots and WG Request for the March MPI Forum Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sun Mar 3 15:57:20 CST 2024

Hi all,

The two week deadline for the March MPI Forum meeting is this Monday (i.e., tomorrow). Please send any official reading and ballot requests to the list. Also, please let us know if there are any requests for plenary discussions or any WG requests; and please check that we got anything that you have already sent on our agenda.

Please note, one item on the agenda – right for the beginning – is the annual reconfirmation of WGs. We have neglected this a bit lately, but will follow through with it this time. Hence, if you are running an active WG or would like to support the continuation of an active WG, but can’t make it in the beginning, please let me know and we’ll take this into account.

The way it is shaping up right now, we’ll have WG time on Monday afternoon and will then start with plenaries on Tuesday morning, but this is still subject to change.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: If you haven’t registered, yet (virtual or in person), please do so as soon as possible.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de