[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Starting Tomorrow / Wednesday: Missing Reviews / Chapter Readings

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Sep 12 17:56:17 CDT 2023

Hi all,

We will be starting tomorrow afternoon (local time) with our MPI Forum RC Meeting. The core will be the reading of the changes made to all chapters, as well as the creation of a list of all outstanding issues.

For this, we are still missing a few reviews of the MPI standard – the procedure is laid out below in a previous email by Wesley. If you haven’t had the chance to do this, yet, please complete your section as soon as possible, so that we can get a complete overview. If you would like to volunteer for an open section, please let us know as well.

Also, just a reminder for all chapter committee chairs: please let us know if you won’t be reading your chapter diffs who from your committee you have designated to do so.

Thanks and see you tomorrow (in Bristol or online),

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de