[Mpi-forum] March 2023 Meeting Registration

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Mar 1 11:10:50 CST 2023

Hi all,

One final reminder that you need to register for the upcoming March meeting. Quincy needs to get some final numbers for in-person attendance so we can get food ordered. You can find all of the links on the logistics page: https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2023/03/logistics

If you’re attending in-person, you need to register with both the Google Form (so you can vote) and the Eventbrite form (so you can eat). If you’re attending remotely, you only need to fill out the Google Form.

If you’re not sure if you’ve registered yet, you can check the attendance page: https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2023/03/attendance
If you need to see if you’ve paid for your in-person attendance, you’ll have to check your email for the receipt.

As always, feel free to ask any questions if this is confusing.

Thanks,
Wes