[Mpi-forum] Change-log questions about tools issues in MPI-4.1

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 30 06:31:20 CDT 2023

Dear all,

as Rolf pointed out to me, this changelog fix needs an individual
issue, so I created one here:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/717

Could this be put on the agenda for the July meeting? (even though
it's within the 2-week cutoff)

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

>>> https://www.facebook.com/itcenterrwth