[Mpi-forum] March 2023 Meeting Straw Poll

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Thu Jan 19 11:29:20 CST 2023

Hi folks,

In an attempt to help Quincy with planning and ourselves with pricing for the March meeting, it would be helpful to get a ballpark figure of how many people plan to come to the meeting. We’re aware that many companies have travel restrictions right now, and some people will choose not to travel for other reasons.

We’re not ready to open registration yet (since we don’t know how much to charge), so if people could help us by indicating whether they plan to attend the meeting in-person, that would be very useful. Please fill out the quick two question survey below to help us out.

https://forms.gle/BHiUDkeSJqDptpcK8
2023 March Meeting Attendance
forms.gle

Thanks,