[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Mailing List DNS Fixed

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Jan 18 09:59:40 CST 2023

Hi all,

As mentioned in the test message, the DNS records for the MPI Forum seem to have had a problem when we moved over to our new provider last month. It seems like things are working now, but it’s possible that you might have missed some recent messages (particularly if you use Gmail for your provider). This applies to both the main list and all of the working groups' mailing lists.

As always, you can see the archive of emails on the website: https://lists.mpi-forum.org/pipermail/mpi-forum/

To catch up on all of the announced readings and votes, you can find those on the agenda page for the upcoming meeting: https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2023/02/agenda
Remember that reading/vote announcements for this meeting are due today.

If you have any questions or issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
Wes