[Mpi-forum] Votes and reading at MPI-Forum meeting March 13-16, 2023 (related to Terms and Topologies)

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Feb 24 01:51:27 CST 2023

Dear MPI forum members, dear Wesley,

in addition to my previous announcment,
I would like to have the following issues (and their common PR 805) read:

  235 Bindings - Shorten Example Index Names
  607 Bindings - Add Example Titles
  244 Bindings - Mark Erroneous Examples
  610 Bindings - Fix Example Environment
  633 Bindings - Update verbatim examples to example environment
   - All done together in the PR 805
     https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/805/files

I'll do final fixes and the pdf on next Monday before the 2-weeks-deadline.

Special thanks to Bill Gropp for his great work on all his better formatting of the
examples since 4.0 and marking the things that had to be fixed by the chapter committee.

Best regards
Rolf