[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Dates for 2024

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Dec 5 15:20:00 CST 2023

Hi all,

Thank you all for an, again, quite productive and efficient MPI Forum meeting!

As discussed at the end of the meeting, we need to fix our meeting dates for the next year. Here are the current suggestions:

March 18-22, AWS Chicago (and online)
Please discuss the use of WG time in the WGs first and get back to Wes and myself if you would like to request WG time in Chicago
June 17-20 (tentative)
Online only
September 23-25, Perth, Australia
Before EuroMPI, which is scheduled for September 25-27
Also together with OpenMP events
December 9-12
Online only (tentative)

The dates in March and September are fixed, but for the online dates in June and December we do have some flexibility still. If you see any major conflicts on those weeks, please let us know.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de