[Mpi-forum] September 2023 Meeting Registration

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Aug 14 11:02:25 CDT 2023

Hi all,

Registration for the EuroMPI 2023 conference and MPI Forum meeting is now open. You can find that link here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/iwomp-2023-eurompi-and-mpi-forum-tickets-666951258167?aff=oddtdtcreator

If you plan to attend only the MPI Forum portion of the meeting (even remotely), you need to register at the link above. If you plan to attend the MPI Forum meeting at all, please also register at the link below so we can gather the appropriate information for our voting rules and demographics that we provide to Women in HPC.

https://forms.gle/EMHZgSq7nSJ7gFwk6

Thanks,
Wes