[Mpi-forum] Request for Input / MPI 4.0 compliance of MPI implementations

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 11 14:34:08 CDT 2023

Thanks for digging this out – yes, that was the list. If the respective groups are still active and would like to participate, please send me a contact. Also, there are a few new additional MPI libraries from the last few years (or even older) – if you would like to be included let me know as well.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de