[Mpi-forum] Upcoming Meeting Schedule for the MPI Forum

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 05:59:10 CST 2022

I don’t see any major conflicts.

Perth as a virtual meeting is going to be rough, because Europeans will be waking up around 2 AM and people in the New World will be working in the evening and into the night.  It’s also the longest flight one can take from North America.  It’s less than the flight time for Apollo 11 to get to the moon, but close.

Jeff