[Mpi-forum] December 2022 Meeting Registration

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Thu Nov 17 12:53:48 CST 2022

Hi all,

The registration page for the December 2022 Exceptional Virtual Meeting is now open. Please go to the link below to register. There is no fee to participate in this meeting since we have no costs. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

https://forms.gle/SPko1sWdnETDmmdi9
December 2022 MPI Forum Meeting Registration
forms.gle

Remember to announce all of your plenaries, readings, votes, etc. on the mailing list. As they come in, I’ll add them to the agenda page and Martin will figure out our meeting schedule.

Thanks,
Wes