[Mpi-forum] ACTION ITEM: Virtual MPI Forum Meetings until September

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sat May 28 06:36:59 CDT 2022

Hi all,

Thanks to all for a productive MPI Forum meeting this week! I think we made good progress on several large items.

At the end of the forum, though, we ran out of time to discuss the upcoming virtual meetings. As we have seen in the past, these are more effective when we plan them long term pre-assign slots. Hence, I would like to ask everyone to think about whether you would like a slot until September and if so, please send that request to me (topic, date, speaker). The following slots are currently available:

June 15th

June 22nd

June 29th

July 6th

July 13th

July 27th

August 3rd

August 10th

August 17th

August 24th

August 31st

September 7th

September 14th (after the two week deadline)

September 21th (after the two week deadline)

Please send requests early, so everyone can prepare and note this on their calendars.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de