[Mpi-forum] No MPI Meeting today - Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Dec 21 09:20:28 CST 2022

Hi all,

We have no virtual MPI forum meeting today – our next meeting is planned for January 11th.

This leaves me just with wanting to wish you all happy holidays, hopefully some quiet and peaceful time, and a happy start into the new year. Thanks for all your hard work in the forum and then on to MPI 4.1 next year, which should make it an exciting year.

Thanks and until 2023!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de