[Mpi-forum] Questions on MPI Standard formatting

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Mon Dec 6 08:48:46 CST 2021

If Python will be required, Minted[1] and Pythontex[2] and are open
source and maintained by a Geoffrey Poore[3]. They could probably be
adapted a little if required. Color syntax highlighting might be nice
for an online PDF version, though the current color scheme seems better
suited for printing.

[1]https://github.com/gpoore/minted
[2]https://github.com/gpoore/pythontex/
[3]https://www.uu.edu/employee/profile.cfm?emp=gpoore