[Mpi-forum] Gentle reminder: Chapter Committees action needed by next week (21 Jan 2020)

George Bosilca bosilca at icl.utk.edu
Tue Jan 14 16:21:27 CST 2020

Jeff,

I found several issues, mainly in the error handler definition (loss of *
in the errorhandler function) and datatypes creation functions (addition of
"non-negative" for addresses and displacements). I have attached the output
of the validation tool for all the functions I noticed. Let me know if you
want it in a different format.

George.