[Mpi-forum] Schedule for MPI Forum Virtual Meetings

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sat Sep 22 07:06:47 CDT 2018

Hi all,

We had a quite packed agenda at the MPI Forum meeting this time and didn’t quite make it through all the discussion topics. We therefore decided to increase the virtual meeting schedule and have a total of 5 virtual meetings leading up to the next physical meeting in San Jose in December. Here is the schedule:

October 10, Terms and Conventions (Puri)
October 17, MPI Events, Updates from Barcelona Meeting (Marc-Andre)
October 24, Discussion on MPI4 and the Option of forking the standard (Martin)
October 31, MPI_Init Behavior on Failure (Aurelien)
November 7, MPI Sessions Pre-reading (Dan)

All meetings will be via webex and at 10am US Central European Time, which should be 8am US Pacific time, 5pm European Central time and midnight in Japan. Please verify this, though, since (especially towards the end) we will run into shifts due to daylight savings time.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de