[Mpi-forum] MPI implementations slide

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Sat Nov 14 00:04:34 CST 2015

All,

Here is the final version of the MPI implementations slide.  For the cells that were marked as Q3 '15, for which I didn't get any updates, I've changed it to "no plan to support".  We can still change it, as I get updates.  But I'm sending this out as people need to finalize their talks for SC.

I've added one more MPI implementation (MPC), per the developers' request, so the fonts had to be squeezed a bit.

I've gotten a request for another MPI implementation as well, and I told them that this is open for all MPI implementations.  But I haven't received the data for it, so it's not included as yet.

Martin, can you add this to the Forum website?

Thanks,

 -- Pavan