[Mpi-forum] Proposed Update the MPI Forum Rules

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 13 01:13:05 CDT 2015

Hi all,

As discussed at the last forum meeting, Jeff and I drafted an updated
version of the MPI rules/voting document that we want to propose to the MPI
forum and that, if accepted, is intended to cover the MPI 3.1 ratification.
The document is attached and all changes compared to the previous document
are marked in red. The idea was to basically write up the process we
followed at the last meeting and that most seemed to like. Questions and
comments are, of course, welcome ­ our intent is to publish a final version
with comments included by May 4th, i.e., 4 weeks before the June forum, and
then put this document up for a vote at the meeting.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA