[Mpi-forum] Missing of -enable-crdebug option in configure step

Đỗ Mai Anh Tú anhtuce1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:58:23 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I am trying to run the checkpoint/restart enabled debugging code in Open
MPI. This requires configure this option at the set up step :

./configure --with-ft=cr --enable-crdebug

But no matter which version of Open MPI, I can't not find any option as
--enable-crdebug (I have tried all versions from 1.5 to the newest one
1.8.1). Anyone could  help me fingure out this prolems. Was this option no
longer belong or it has been replaced by the other term ?

I appreciate all your helps and thanks all.

--
Đỗ Mai Anh Tú - Student ID 51104066
Department of Computer Engineering