[Mpi-forum] Jan meeting: 15 formal readings (!)

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Dec 7 11:55:11 CST 2011

Small correction here - the document we agree to specifies that the documents for review need to be available one week prior to the meeting.  (see the "voting rules" link at http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/MPI_3.0_main_page.php ).  Having said that, the earlier the better, given the large number of formal readings.

Rich