[Mpi-forum] Next MPI Forum meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu May 1 08:09:23 CDT 2008

For those of you who were not able to make the meeting in Chicago this week,
we did not meet the hotel room quota this time, a cost we will need to cover
out of future registration costs.  To avoid this situation in the future, we
had a signup for hotel rooms at the meeting.  If anyone else would like to
get in on the group room rate for the meeting in Menlo Park June 30 - July
2nd, please send me a note indicating how many hotel rooms nights you will
need.  I don't need specific nights, just a count.  Please do this by 5/6,
so we can reserve a block of rooms soon.

Thanks,
Rich