[mpi-21] Ballot 4 - MPI_THREAD_FUNNELED - was Re: Attending, topics, etc

George Bosilca bosilca at [hidden]
Thu Jan 31 11:58:59 CST 2008

What is the definition of a "main thread" ? The OpenMP example is
still vague.

I think we should clarify what we expect the "main thread" to be. From
my perspective, this "main thread" is the one that called the
MPI_Init_thread function, as the MPI library is then allowed to attach
some kind of private key(s) to it (pthread_key_create).

   Thanks,
     george.